Friday 2 December 2011

SMASHED IT!

Hey everyone! I'm back! I've been quite busy the last couple of weeks, it just seems like its flown by and not to sure were it all went. I'm still recovering from the weekend just gone, but I don't regret it one bit! The fundraiser went amazing and we raised a massive £2000! The night went really well and I can't thank everyone enough for the amazing support!

If you'd like to see our massive total visit Dave's Fundraising page -  www.virginmoneygiving.com/DavidMorgan98

I didn't get much of a chance to thank everyone on the night and I would like to thank everyone that donated towards the event including raffle prize's, buffet and donations! I couldn't of done it with out you guys. I'd like to thank my mum especially for helping with this event and organising me, which isn't a easy task! Also like to thank the Royal British Legion and their staff for letting us you their club for the event and thanks to Sarah, Zaz, Teresa and for being the runners that night! Also mega big thanks to Carol for making the prizes look amazing! A big thank you to Julie, Nan, Jean and Sarah for helping and donating towards the night and how could I forget Alan for waxing his chest that night and Sonya for giving us a great ending! If I forgot anyone I apologise but you were all amazing and I appreciate everyone that helped make PINK & QUIRKY the success it was.

I'm waiting for all of the pic's of the event to be put on facebook then I will make a little video of the event so for the people that couldn't make it can see what we all got up to!

I'm in such a great place at the moment and I couldn't be happier, things seem to be going really well! Even I've just gotta get myself up and running and back to work that's the next step but for now I'm going to enjoy this weekend and go silly! I'm 24 years old this weekend and I'm ready to partaayyyy! Well have a few drinks and boogie!

I'm off to go get ready guys! Have a great weekend!

Take care and keep smiling!
:)
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday for tomorrow, Katie! It was a fantastic evening, lots of fun!

    Take what photos you need from my Facebook, or I can send them to you!

    ReplyDelete