Friday 5 August 2011

BEWARE OF TRAINS!


Hey guys and girlie's! This is a video of the first day the boys came to stay on the 24th of July 2011, we had such a brilliant time and the boys loved it and wanted to go back again and again. It was a little family day out with Teresa, Dad, Mum, Sarah, The boys and also myself. Its a little steam train place in Lynne which is perfect day out with young children and also big kids like me!


I just wanna say days out with my Nephews, family and my bestests of friends are awesome and I love to film it and be able to look back at though's days to remind me of what matters most and also for you guys to watch and experience it. I'm so great full to be able to do this and I love every minute of it. I just wanna say my life has been pretty awesome lately and I'm so content with everything, I just wanna thank again everyone for there support these months and their kind words, I am truly blessed to have you all in my life and you've all been so amazing and encouraging. Thank you!


Well I'm of to Thorpe Park today to take advantage of the exit passes for disabled people, its a pretty good deal as you get your ticket and a helper ticket for one price which I think is around £30. Which is an awesome price, plus if you show the right documents they give you a band to put on your wrist so you get to get straight on the ride with out having to wait and stand to long in a Que which is awesome in these busy months. Only thing is you do get the dodgy looks when passing the people that have been stand for an hour or over, I just tend to not look directly in the eyes! I'm hoping to get some footage of the day out but I always get shy while holding the camera while being on a ride. Plus I don't wanna get told of but the ride attendants but we will see. Here's a link for people who wasn't aware of this scheme and who check it out! If you find it hard to understand the website also has a number you can call.

Also got a busy weekend we've got two parties on Saturday night Julie who's having 50th (Happy Birthday yesterday!) and My Nan's Nephew's 40th so were going to try fit both parties in. Its also a good way of seeing old faces that I haven't seen in a while and seeing loads of family which I also haven't seen in yonks. I always love going to these things to catch up and see what everyone is up to these days. Also Sarah is coming with me and most of my family haven't met her yet so that should be fun, and no doubt in embarrassing. All the stories will no doubt come out but its lucky for me that Sarah has probley met the maddest of my family already so she knows what to expect.

Well I'm offski I gotta get ready for Thorpe Park, Whoop! Whoop!

Take care and keep smiling!
:)
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment