Monday 15 August 2011

HELP! HELP! HELP!

Hello ladies and gents, I'm here on an important matter and would like to ask you all for a massive favour. As most of you know by now I've set up a fundraising page on my facebook and if you didn't know please go and have a look and click that cheeky link that says join. So your thinking what doe's she want now? Well I'll get straight to the point, I'm going to be holding a fundraising event at the end of November to raise money for my brother in law. He is running the marathon for the charity Clic Sargent, we need to raise over £3000. I'd like for you all to attend this event but my big massive favour is I need raffle prizes, so if any of you amazing people have a bottle of spirit or wine that you don't really want or if you think your work or company might be able to donate something more or a voucher. I would really appreciate anything anyone could donate for this event. If you have a donation please contact me via Facebook or email at ktseedwell@hotmail.com.

I'll let you know more about the event after the weekend but need to finalise some of the details first. But I can tell you that it will be fancy dress and a disco, so bring your dancing shoes! Also there will be a donation ticket to enter but this entitles you to a buffet and a free strip of raffle tickets and a entry to the most awesome fundraiser of your life!

So I'm off to go get my fundraising thinking cap on and come up with some more awesome ideas for the night. Just wanna say a massive thank you for all the support and the donations that I've already got!

Take care and keep smiling!
:)
 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment