Wednesday 19 October 2011

Little Tune.

Welcome back my little butter beans, I have a few things to share I've got a couple of videos I've made that I want to share with you guys! The first one is a little tune I made on garage band and the second one is my friend Wisam's Dj Debut. So check them out. I've got a few other topics I want to mention but I'm going to do another blog.

GAYBAND!
Gayband - Is just a silly video I made of me coming home on the train and I was messing around with Garageband and came up with a silly tune so I thought I'd put the two together. I'm a novice guitar player so don't expect amazing chords and epic solos its just me trying to put a tune together one evening. I did have a lot of fun messing around and the next one type of these videos I'm going to prefect my sound and make an awesome video!

WISAM'S DJ DEBUT!

DJ Debut - This is Wisam's first set on Rock Night at The Two Rivers Pub which happens every Wednesday. It was a great night catching up with people I hadn't seen for a long time. Also Wisam's set was great and went very well. I do apologise about the lighting I had to put the weird effect in so that it was easier to see people. 

So I hope you check out the videos and enjoy!
:) 
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment