Sunday 2 October 2011

THORPE PARK


Hey guys! Happy sunday evening to you all, uploaded this video the other day and Speed Racers which I haven't had chance to tell you guys! Some cheeky footage of the day I had with Matt at Thorpe Park we got very wet on tidal wave and had a lot of giggles on SAW. It was a really nice day so we didn't mind trying to get wet and luckily for me we got a disabled pass which let us on the rides with ease. Hope you enjoy the footage and don't forget to check out my other video Speed Racers!

Now I've finally completed all my August footage, which is a shame as I lost my camera on my sailing trip so I've not had chance to film much else so not sure when the next vlog will be up. But defo will try and film where and when I can as I have replaced the camera now. So keep your eyes open for the next one!

Anyways I'm heading off to watch some rubbish tele and chill. Enjoy the videos!
Take care and keep smiling!
:) 
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment