Friday 9 December 2011

Drunken guy sleeps in sushi!

Hey ladies and gents! Gotta say it's an experience blogging while on the train home, opposite me is a rather intoxicated guy who seems to be falling asleep into his sushi. It's a rather amusing sight and gotta say it's entertaining me on my journey home. Gotta love Friday nights on southwest trains!

The topic of this blog is not really about a drunk guy though it might make for an interesting topic.

I'm just on my way home from the Clic Sargent Christmas celebration and I have to say it was such a great event and such a pleasure to attend. I was lucky enough to be given tickets from my Clic Sargent, Sarah. We got a box on the second tier and the view was great.

They had a load of acts which I hadn't really heard of but they all were very good. I have two favourite bits, Randolph Matthews beat boxing and looping his voice and Connie Talbot singing with 1,300 children choir such a great talent. It's so amazing that Connie can sing like that at the age of eleven and to all them kids, well done!

I had a blast! Though I nearly lost my rail card, silly old me! Luckily for me someone put it in the lost and found! Shh! Don't tell my mum she give me griff and won't let me forget it!

I hope Clic made a large amount of money, such a worthy cause. I've gotta say that money is still coming in from pink & quirky! Which is awesome! Let's hope we smash Dave's target! I may have some amazing news about it but not 100% yet. So I'll let you all know when it happens!

Anyways guys I'm off this is my stop. Take care!
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment