Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Three Days Later..


MERRY THREE DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS!

The Thyme at the Tavern
Cinderella Pantomime

PART ONE

PART TWO


Hello boys and girls, sorry it's a little late but Merry Christmas! Well while I'm here I might as well wish you a Happy New Year! I had a good one thanks for asking, very low key but I was grateful for anything as I nearly ended up spending my Christmas in the Royal Marsden. As lovely as the Marsden is I wasn't exactly to excited to spend my Christmas there, I love my mums food to much. 

The Tuesday before the big day I felt run down and full of cold, I woke up from a nap an order from my mum. I checked my temp and it was 39. So I spent the build up to Christmas in the pen, I mean the Marsden. Luckily I could have my PS3 so time went pretty quick, actually it was just like being at home just occasionally I get plugged into a machine. They bust me out on the Friday, the day before Christmas eve, so it was a very close shave. I would of just crossed it off an experience I've never had before and made the most of it but I was worried that the Marsden didn't have any chimneys for Santa to visit. 

Anyway the real reason I dragged you here is to tell you about the two videos above. My brother Darren/Dandini was in a Pantomime and I've filmed and edited it together. It was real good laugh and very cheeky, the cast were brilliant and everyone keeps asking when the next one is, so go have a look see. It was held at the Tavern in Chertsey and Majority of the proceeds went to the Children's ward in St Peters. They done a brilliant job and everyone really came together to make the show a big success!

Gotta say I'm really looking forward to the new year, lets hope it kicks arse!

Hope you all have a great new years and don't party to hard!
Take care and keep smiling!
:)
x x x x

1 comment:

  1. I have watched the Panto now! Oh, yes I have! It was very good.

    ReplyDelete