Wednesday 8 February 2012

Olinseloss - WEEK TWO & THREE - FYF

OLINSELOSS - WEEK TWO - FYF


OLINSELOSS - WEEK THREE - FYF


Howdy guys and gals! Just getting up to date with the video blogs, I'm way behind! These are my video responses to a Vlogger who's doing weight loss videos and the internet community come together and try and lose weight. 

I'm doing well with my diet I only cheated Saturday night which was having a few drinks with friends so I think I can be let off on that one. Other then that I haven't really ate over my calorie in take in the past three weeks, I'm shocked I'm not craving for chocolate and junk food a lot more. I'm not to sure on what my weight will be next Friday, but I'm just hoping I haven't gained. I haven't exercised this week due to the weather and my counts dropping so I'm taking it easy this week and will see what happens on Friday.

Getting healthy this 2012!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment