Friday 25 March 2011

Bummer.

Hey guys just a quick video blog update would of got it up yesterday but I got a bit tired after editing the footage so I'm putting it up now. I had an injection in the bum which was a little stingy but nothing to complain about. I didn't mind the nurse either she's always really nice and it wasn't to painful so were still friends. Currently on steroids which make my cheeks go red and my sugar levels go up, so I'm being good at the moment and trying not to eat any chocolate or sugary drinks. Which I find quite hard being addicted to coke. I've also got a malteaser bunny staring at me on my desk but I'm being extra good and not giving in but this is only in till Sunday, so Monday I'll be overdosing on anything sugary and that bunny will be mine!

Sarah is coming over later so I'm planning to cook us a meal a pepperoni pasta dish will be my third new recipe. Three weeks running haven't had any fails yet! I went into my work today to get the ingredients and spent ages chatting to my work mates which was nice. I bought mum a few mothers days presents but shh! Just in case I can't get out in the next few weeks to get her anything so I'm preparing for it now. I'm feeling good at moment and waiting for this chemo to do its nasty job but no doubt it will kick in soon but in till then I'm going to enjoy this little bit of energy I have. This sun is lovely and I should be spending way more time in it so that's what I'm gonna do peoples ENJOY!

Take care and keep smiling!
:)
x x x

Katie

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Do you still have that bunny?

    Damn... so should have nicked that out of mum's bag! :-p Make sure Sarah doesn't eat this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I did eat him but I did share it :) was yummyyy! :D

    ReplyDelete