Tuesday 22 March 2011

SPIDERMAN VS BEN 10.

Howdy peoples! Me and my Mum spent the weekend at my Sisters and got some great footage of the boys, we had such a great time going on the pier and all sorts. Checkout the video to see what we got up to! I was giggling loads while editing the footage, I love these guys they make me laugh so much. Its a shame I don't get to see them more often but they live several hours from us but when we do see them its always great. Though were always knackered!


The Little Monsters!
We all watched Comic Relief Friday night and it had us all in tears so I had to donate. I never done it in the past but I've been blessed so much myself recently and people and charities have been so generous to me I feel like I need to give back as well. I just wish I could be out there building and helping in person as sometimes you never know where the money goes. Maybe in the future it will be something I will achieve, but Friday I did my bit and gave some money. Saturday we went to Western-Super-Mares Pier and spent loads of money that my Brother (Uncle Doo Doo's) had given us to treat the boys. The boys and also me went in a soft play area, then the bumper cars and 2p machines, deal or no deal, racing horses, grabber machines and more 2p machines and lots of other games. We were all very tired by the end of the day but it was well worth it. Sunday was similar ended up at a Hungry Horse near my Sister that had a play area, so once again me and the boys were in there obviously I was forced to go in and play. On the way home we popped into a garden centre which I saw a chameleon which made me want one even more, but mother says no. So also another day we were all exhausted and we had a little tea and cake for Kieran as its his birthday next week. Monday we returned to home, so we could get some sleep and recover for the next time we see them.

Messing With The Mac.
So I started my next and last course of treatment *fingers&toescrossed* today. I had Vincristine and Doxorubicin which is the one that makes your hair fall out and pee red, lovely I know. Please don't ask me to pronounce though because I have no idea. Also going to get Peg Asparaginase on Thursday which is an injection in your bum. I'm hoping I get a nurse that I don't know very well because the thought of knowing they've seen my bum is a bit odd. I'm telling you the proper names because I haven't really documented the exact chemo regime so I thought Id try keep you up to date with this last one. I also have to start taking Dexamethasone which are steroids, they make my face go red and my sugar levels rise. I'd say there the worst bit of the treatment, maybe because they prevent me from eating sweets! They also make you ache after you stop taking them. I'm a few hours on from my first shot and feel okay at the moment but I guess it will all kick in tomorrow. Three weeks of this then a week break then another three pretty intense weeks but keeping everything crossed its my last course of treatment and I will be in remission.

I'm gonna keep you guys posted on chemo days, so not only for you but for me to document what my last course is like so I can look back and go "oh that's what happened.." etc etc. I will try and film a little bit if I get the confidence to film in front of the nurse's and patients. If you guys have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them. I will try and respond as soon as possible, If you can't comment on here try me on my other sites. There on the side > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Anyways off to entertain the Bro other wise he beats me! :P

Take Care and Keep Smiling!
:)
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Excellent vid...though you might want to tune me and mum out gassing in the background in the car lol!

    ReplyDelete