Wednesday 16 March 2011

Pancakes&LizardBrains.


Hey guys and girlies, I've got another video blog for you! Aren't you glad? My counts are all up and I'm on my rest week, so I'm enjoying the little time before this next course. Well this video blog is just a little update of whats been going on, which is not a lot but next week I start my intense phase of treatment. Which I'll properly Vlog about and get into more detail but this is just a video of Pancake day with Sarah and my bro and me and my best friend Matt mucking around. Hope you enjoy guys!

So yesterday I had a massive shock and I for once I was speechless, I'll start the story from the beginning to give you more of my point of view. I woke up just checked my Facebook and poodled about and didn't do very much and I'd been saying to myself "I really want to donate money to Japan". I have this thing of forgetting or saying "I'll do that tomorrow" and I never do it but I actually did it. Only takes 5 mins but anyways I did it, I donated £18. Which I hope it will help someone I know its not a lot but if everyone donates a little then it makes a big difference. Well an hour later my Mum comes through the door and says "I've got something for you from Aunty May" So I naturally thought oh she's sent ten pounds or something like that because she's always send me bits and bobs and she's so generous. Then my mum hands me this check for a very large amount of money, well with shock I burst into tears and just didn't know what to say. I wasn't even responding to mum. I love my Aunty May as a kid id go food shopping with my mum and Aunty May and she is 96 now but then she must of been in her 80's and getting around isn't easy for her so I'd poodle around with her getting the shopping and she would tell me all about her stories and I loved it. A true character and someone I hold dear to my heart. I'm so grateful for her gift and I can't thank her enough, I can't go and see her just yet because of my immune system being so low. I can't say to much but this woman deserves billions and I wish i could give it to her. Thank you Aunty May your one in a million! x x x

Also just recently I'm cooking a new recipe a week and just made Farfalle with Gorgonzola & Ham, successfully I might add. I've not really been much of a cook but with all this spare time I wanted to widen my skills and prepare proper food so that when I'm out in the big bad world I can cook a decent meal instead of living of pot noodles & cheerios. I gotta say I didn't use Gorgonzola I just used a mature cheddar but it was loverly and I'm quite proud. So my tummy is full of goodness and I'm going to go be lazy and watch television and just be lazy! :D

Enjoy the video guys!
Takecare and keep smiling!
:)
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment