Thursday 18 August 2011

LEGOLAND


Hey peoples! This video is of my day out to Legoland with the boys, bro, sister and mum. We got the disabled passes and got to go on everything with ease. We had such an awesome day but very long and tiring but very worth it, to see the boys faces on the rides. Sorry its taken a while to edit and then I forgot to share it. Silly me, I'm in fundraising mode.

I had a lumber puncture Monday and that went fine, really quick actually I was rather impressed with the doctor who did it. Other then that not to much to report, I'm off to Norfolk tonight to see Sarah's family and friends. So should be a nice weekend away though it looks like we get to sleep in a barn or caravan, but it sounds like fun! 

Also starting to arrange a fundraiser for Dave my brother in law, who is running the marathon for the charity CLIC Sargent. I'm really excited to be doing this and my brain is exploding with what I want to do and what the next step is. I'm just on a mission to get raffle prizes and planning to go to local shops and companies and hopefully get some awesome prizes for the raffle, I'm just hoping that there feeling in a generous mood. Also I think it will be a good night for everyone as I've got a disco and planning surprise events through out the night. I just hope it all goes to plan. I just want to thank everyone that has shown so much support and donated a prize! 

Take care and keep smiling! 
:) 
x x x 

2 comments:

  1. I really really want to go to legoland now. Looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was great but its really more for the kiddies >.< but still a blast! x

    ReplyDelete