Wednesday 7 September 2011

Back in Bay 2 Baby..



Hello Ladies and gents, this is my new video which I've been meaning to edit and upload for over a month now but haven't had the time or energy to do it. It's a silly little video I put together of my nephews playing in the park. I edited it into a pirate themed sketch and it actually came out pretty well, quite proud of it and it makes me chuckle. I didn't get them to say or do anything it was them just playing and using there imagination which made for great footage.  So check it out and I hope you like it!

Ickle update time, the reason I've been able to sit down and get the editing done is due to me getting a temp of 38 Saturday and ended up in the Royal Marsden. I'd been feeling ruff pretty much all week and I was getting lower and lower in myself, till finally Saturday was the dreaded temp of 38. It's Wednesday now and I'm hoping that there going to let me out today, fingers and toes crossed. I'm feeling way better now and more like myself.

At first I was put in the Bud East ward and I had a pretty good set up, my own room with a TV and all sorts. So I got dad to bring in my PS3 in so I wouldn't be so bored but then they moved me to Bud West the next day. Which means no PS3 for me, but never mind its kicked my arse into gear to start editing the footage I have left of my nephews and Thorpe park. Which is my mission to complete today.

I've also got to get my counts up by Monday as I'm being sent on a sailing trip through the charity CLIC Sargent and Ellen McCarthy Trust. Which involves 5 days of sailing around the Isle of wight, which I can't wait to go on so fingers crossed that my body is feeling generous with my cell count on Monday. I'm excited and nervous about the trip because I haven't done anything like this before and also meeting new people and being in a totally different environment is quite scary but I think it will be really good for me if I get to go.

Just want to say also if you haven't already heard I'm holding a fundraiser for Dave my Brother in Law who's running the marathon next year, he needs to raise over 1,800 for the charity CLIC Sargent. It's going to be on the 26th of November at the Royal British Legion in Virginia Water. It starts at 7pm and you need a ticket to get in which is £5. If your interested please contact me via email or facebook. I only have around 50 spaces left so please contact me in advance. The night will have a disco, buffet, several raffles, special events and more. I'll be posting what the raffle prizes are on my fundraising page in the future, but we've already been donated some awesome prizes thats for sure! It's also fancy dress or pink theme! So I'm hoping the night will be a blast and we can raise some money for an awesome charity!

Anyways peeps I'm gonna go finish these other videos and plead with the doctors to let me go home today.

Take care and keep smiling!
:)
x x x

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I like the pirate video. Very well done. Hope you get released today.

    ReplyDelete