Monday 2 January 2012

What is 2012 gonna do for you?

Hello peoples! Hope you had an amazing New Years! I had an awesome night at The Tavern with Sarah, my Bro and his cronies. There was a great atmosphere and laughs all round, couldn't ask for more and I got very merry, which I have been struggling to do for a very long time! It turns out one sip of champagne will do it.

 So obviously its now 2012 and today has been pretty chilled out, so I've got to thinking, what is 2012 going to do for me?

I personally hope that in 2012, I stay healthy and I make better progress with my health. I want to travel more and in rich my life with more experiences and not wait for them to happen to me but go make them happen. I'm going to tick off a lot more things on my bucket list. I'm going to try and create amazing videos and really get my creative side out there. I'm gonna get myself back to work and get back my confidence. In all I'm gonna kick butt in 2012!

I WANT TO BE THIS SKINNY AGAIN!
I have a few goals in my mind that I want to achieve this year, one goal being lose 2-3 stone. I'm now 13 stone and rising, its becoming more of an issue just with clothes and just the way I feel about myself. I refuse to buy new ones as I'm adamant I'm going to lose the weight soon. I have been saying this for the last 6 months but now I'm setting the goal and telling everyone that on the 3rd of Jan I start a diet and I'm going to get myself fit. I don't have a target time but I hope I can get a Bangin' Body by the summer.

My second goal is take my videos to the next step, Its a real passion of mine and just LOVE making videos and being creative in every sense. I've got so many ideas but never really get round to making them but I'm going to make it happen this year and I've going to invest my time and work hard at making some great videos not only for me to enjoy but hopefully other people.

I didn't wanna make a mega long list that I could never complete but I think these are a good start to the goals I'm going to have this year. I have a 3rd in mind which is travelling but with my immune system being Zero pretty much most of the time I think that's going to have to wait in till next year but this just means I've got the whole of this year to plan my adventures. I might make a few journeys around the UK or Europe to cure the itch but in till then I'll just keep day dreaming.

So whats 2012 got in store for you guys?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment