Saturday 7 January 2012

Blitzed

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2011!


Hello my fellow humanoids this is a cheeky little video of my Christmas (on the
 Thursday after the big day) with the boys, we had an awesome time and really enjoyed watching them open their pressies! We got up to all sorts like Wii, hide and seek, connect 4 but I most enjoyed playing with the Nerf guns. I hope you all had a great Christmas and enjoy this video! 

So I just wanted to update you with my 2012 goals.
 Goal 1 - I've started being more active and exercising around 20-30 minutes most days. I know it doesn't sound a lot but for me its better then what I was doing, which to be honest was not a lot. So I've been on this diet for about 4 days now and lost 4 pounds, which is a great start, I've just go to keep it up.

Goal 2 - I also invested in some new editing software for my videos which lets me add effects and all sorts so I'm teaching myself how to use that at the moment. So in the near future I should be making some really cool videos. I've got a few ideas in the pipeline and so I'm going to start them very soon.

Goal 3 - I know this isn't achievable just yet to go travelling but I went and got myself a giant poster of the world and put it up in my room so that I'm reminded everyday that I'm gonna get to the places I want to visit some day!

 I feel really motivated this year and I'm focused that 2012 is going to be my year, I'm gonna work hard at getting fit and healthy. Also blitzed my room and had a major clear out and had a good change round and its made me feel a lot better. So for me this is a great start to the year and I can't wait for what else its got to bring!

Take care and keep smiling!
:)
 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment