Sunday 8 January 2012

I dont want to go to sleep..

I'm Just laying in bed and I'm very tired.. But I don't want to go to sleep. What is that all about? Very strange indeed.

Talking of strange I noticed something weird today about myself, I know there's a long list but shh! So I went and got my mum a news paper and I saw a magazine I like.. now it's over priced and I'm not to fussed about getting it in till I realised it came with stickers! I'm 24 years of age and the reason I bought the magazine is because it had stickers on? Is this normal? I mean it must be linked to some childhood thing.. But come on I should be able to resist buying a mag just because it has stickers on.. To help my defence it did come with a poster..

Does anyone impulse like I do? Maybe I'll go get help.. Anyways enough rambling!

Night people's! Muchos love to all my readers! All two of you :) x x

No comments:

Post a Comment