Monday 16 January 2012

Well.. Thats if I survive.

Howdy boy's and girl's! So 2012 has certainly had a few surprises and I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but I'm staying positive and I'm still going to kick butt.

I went to the Marsden today and I'm back on my treatment which is good, but also back on the steroids. I'm hoping that it doesn't effect me to much, diet wise. I've been trying really hard to eat better and I've actually stuck to it. Only thing is I've got in a slump and stuck at only losing 6 pounds, I've hit a wall as they would say. So I've invested in new tires for my bike and going to get out a bit more, weather permitting. I'm just hoping the chemo doesn't drag me down so that I can keep doing my excercise's.

The funny thing is, when I was a kid I was never really into sports and only really practiced them when it was P.E. I mean I always attended and gave it my best shot, except cross country that was just a bitch! But I was mostly in goal for most things, I was a bit tubby and not very fit at all. So I find it really strange that I'm enjoying working out, I hate missing one. I mean its only 20-30 minutes at the moment but I can already feel the benefits after two weeks. Not only do I enjoy it I feel great after woulds, start of that sentence sounds a bit to like a commercial but its true. Something I thought I would never say in my life.

Now with getting healthy and pushing myself to experience new things I've set myself a personal goal to be able to complete the bike track behind where I live. Now its not majorly scary or high or anything, but I've never really done anything like that before but I'm gonna have a go! I will film it so any fails will be recorded and viewable for your own enjoyment, well.. thats if I survive. I'm going to do a video for this but I have to make sure I can ride a bike before I take the test, so it might be a little while yet.

Anyways, I'm off peeps. PEACE!

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment