Thursday 19 January 2012

MOONSPRAY


Hello my little hooligans! Just another video I've uploaded to the world of Youtube, I hope you enjoy! Its just a slide show of pictures that were took while away sailing in September with The Ellen MacArthur Trust. I would of had some amazing footage but because I decided to go for a little swim, my camera is now sleeping with the fishes.

 I had the most amazing trip and can't thank the trust enough for the amazing experiences and memories they gave me! Also like to thank my amazing crew and others on the trip for just being awesome. 

I also put a few chords on guitar and edited it a little with garageband in the background for the video instead of the normal free music you get from imovie to change it up a bit. 

So I hope your all having an awesome week!
Love you billions! 
xxx

PS. If your in any of the pictures and don't want them in my video just let me know and I will do my best to edit them out.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment