Saturday 21 January 2012

Olinseloss - WEEK ONE - FYF


Hey peoples! Now I've started a diet which I'm doing really well with, well I think so anyway. I've lost over 7 pounds since starting on the 3rd of January. So I thought that to keep up this progress I'd team up with the Youtube community and start Video blogging the stages in my diet and use the online community to help me when I hit the wall or I am struggling to put the candy bars down! 

If you want to check out the Olinseloss Channel click this link

http://www.youtube.com/user/olinseloss


This week has been the hardest since starting my diet, I'm currently on steroids which hasn't made easy as it makes me extremely hungry but saying that I'm doing well and controlling myself and I gotta say I'm feeling extremely good already. Also the steroids effect my fatigue and I've had to miss a few workouts the last couple of days but I'm gonna work extra hard next week.

My weight is currently at 176.5 and it was originally around 183-185 at the beginning of January my goal is to get back to 147 pounds! I'm in no rush but a nice body for the summer would be awesome!

Anyway's I'll be updating in a short while, I made a short video explaining what my first goal of the year is and I what I want to achieve!
:)
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment